- Gvox VSTi Host
- Toolbar now displays all tools
- Preroll click option
- New Score Wizard
- Over 30 Templates and unlimited user created template
- Transposed or "C" score option.
- Beginning measure number offset
- Preset Tab tunings option
- Added menu items
- Auto Spacing when dragging notes, barlines and systems
- Enhanced MIDI playback
- Garritan Personal Studio ready
- Simplified Accidentals option
- More shortcuts
- MusicXML import and export
- Full DLS and Soundfont support
- Handwritten Music Style option
- Bonus - Hundreds of works by J.S. Bach formatted in Encore, ready to use
Monday, May 28, 2012
Complete Scoring Features, Auto Part Extraction, MIDI and VSTi Playback Keep You in Control
Whether you play directly into Encore or transcribe your MIDI files, you get accurate notation and beautiful printouts every time. You can extract parts, transpose for different instruments, and play your music as you originally conceived it. Encore graphically displays and plays back dynamic marks, repeats, multiple endings, pedal marks, or any MIDI controller.
Flexible Page Layout and Guitar Tablature Expand Your Options
Encore scores can be fine-tuned with a simple move of the mouse. On-screen palettes let you enter dozens of marks and symbols. Lyrics and text are easily added. Powerful features such as page layout control, TrueType® and PostScript® support, polyphonic part voicing, and editable expressions palettes provide an inexhaustible set of capabilities for presenting your music on paper. Instantly transcribe your music into guitar tablature with correct fingering and guitar fret diagrams.
Computer Speed, Professional Results
When you put aside your pencil and staff paper and compose and arrange your music with Encore, you achieve a new level of professionalism and productivity. Encore has become the musician's choice in notation software because it allows you to create and publish everything from simple lead sheets to symphonies in less time and with more control.